Friday, January 23, 2009

Fat Ethiopian on an Active Lifestyle

Let's be honest, living an active lifestyle comes with some health risks.
I mean just the other day; I was walking in the park at a low to moderate pace and BOOM I looked up just in time to see a pigeon flying straight for my face!
What did I do to deserve that?
Before exercise entered my life, I spend my evening lying in my bed, watching TV, texting and surfing the internet -all at the same time. Sure I kept myself busy AND I was always safe! If danger was lurking in the corner, I was always given the heads up.
"4 Ads Blocked. Right click on big red button to unblock." Yeah right! Suckers!
or
"Click here if you are 18 years or older" Do I look 18, that was 10 years ago!
or
"Result not typical." Damn it! Back to texting!
Now, everyday at around 5pm, I am out there, alone, paranoid as hell at every Cardinal and Hummingbird.
What if an entire Quail Family decides to attack me?
GOD, WHICH WAY DO I RUN? THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM AND SOME OF THEM ARE STILL IN DIAPERS!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure which is worse the birds you have to face or the cops I have to ignore as they walk through the gym to their briefing room. I think I'll take your birds. Keep up the efforts you are not alone. ;)

    ReplyDelete